Fashion, Lifestyle & anything in between

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Hat Obsessed


I admit my love for hats is growing daily and i'm not afraid to show it, I mean what's not to love about them, they give any outfit that finishing touch that it needs!







"Fashion is a kind of communication, it's a language without words. A great hat speaks for itself "


You can go from 'drab to fab' within seconds ( and who doesn't want that?!)


I am always on the look out for new style of hats and if you are a hat lover like myself i'm sure will agree, you can never have too many! The best thing about them too is they don't have to break the bank to look good.

A must have in your hat wardrobe - The Fedora the most popular hat for men and women, whether it be straw, fur felt or crushable wool  the Fedora comes in all designs.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Off the Peg | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig